-
December 14th, 2002, 05:32 PM
#91
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] Now I know where to come if I ever become a masochist....
-
December 14th, 2002, 05:54 PM
#92
Inactive Member
You've got that right brother... >_>
Oh yeah, are you new here? I haven't seen you around here before.
-
December 14th, 2002, 11:37 PM
#93
Inactive Member
yes, oh insensitive, kawaiikune, flatchested, tomboy, Seph is new here! And stop biting me, I know you want me soooooooooo much, but bitign is not gonna get mya ttention!
-
December 15th, 2002, 04:53 AM
#94
Inactive Member
Aw, you don't have to worry, Cav. I won't mallet you. You're too kawaii to mallet. (-^^-)
But you... *glares at Xel* I'll gladly beat up. *pounces on Xel and starts scratching and biting him*
-
December 16th, 2002, 03:33 AM
#95
Inactive Member
ya hear that im kawaii XP *gets mauled by the association of ugly ppl in denial AUPD* @____@ what i thought we were comerades!! >O
-
December 16th, 2002, 05:03 AM
#96
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
yes, oh insensitive, kawaiikune, flatchested, tomboy, Seph is new here! And stop biting me, I know you want me soooooooooo much, but bitign is not gonna get mya ttention!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well then welcome to Grandaboard, Seph! (^^) *goes onto glare are Xel* Bah! You wish! >=o *bites Xel on the leg*
-
December 16th, 2002, 07:30 AM
#97
Inactive Member
Here Mitsu-chan! i've caught Xell by surprise!
-
December 16th, 2002, 11:46 AM
#98
Inactive Member
Soerry Mitsu-chan! You cannot ahev me! For Ia m taken! DO not get jealous though! As if youc oem to her hosue in a jealous rage w/a mallet, BISHOUNEN HERO XELLOS! *Dum du dum duuuuuuuum!* Will savve the day usign his bishounen powwers!
[img]tongue.gif[/img] jk
-
December 16th, 2002, 03:02 PM
#99
Inactive Member
Now Mitsu!!! he is acting crazy! you can mallet him hard!!!!
-
December 17th, 2002, 04:44 PM
#100
Inactive Member
*gives mitsu mallet of happy thoughts* this should work vs a mazokou who are weak vs positive things [img]tongue.gif[/img] i think [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks